Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Deadly Combination


Well turkey season is getting closer and I felt the push to get everything in order. Most importantly making sure my equipment is dead on. We all hear it all the time you owe it to the animal this is very true but you also owe it to yourself, no one goes hunting and expects to miss, we have all done it but that doesn't mean we like it. I just received my 2009 Quest HPS( high performance solocam) man this bow is going to be a killer. I had them paint it all black for one reason because it looks cool, I have killed tons of animals with a camo bow now I am going to try it with a black one. I have nicknamed my bow Black Death. I am also shooting the new Duravane Fusions these little buggers are flying awesome. I am getting solid groups as far as I can shoot with field tips and broadheads. Put some Montec cs on the ends of my arrows and I have a feeling I am going to be deep frying some turkey before I know it.

No comments: