Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Work Work Work


Man its been hectic around the Oravetz household, I am currently working a Refuel Outage at the Monticello Nuclear Generating Plant which keeps me more than busy. Ashley definitely doesn't have any spare time either working a full time job and taking care of Miley, who just celebrated her 1st birthday on sunday is by far not a relaxing duty. With all of that going on I haven't had much time to get in the woods, we have been getting hit with snow and cold for the last 5 months but I think we are finally going to start warming up a bit. I have seen a few birds strutting so that gets me all giddy inside, I have a while yet before my season but it will be here before I know it. Good luck to everyone chasing the thunder chicken this spring.

No comments: