Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sweet November !


Now is the time all deer hunters look forward to all year long. We've all been in the woods a good month and a half now and most have probably put some meat in the freezer. Hopefully we have all gotten dialed in here for the next three weeks of hunting for it is the time that at any point the bucks can start running the does hard. I have had some good time in the saddle already this season 2 does and some chances at others. But now is the time to really try to sit longer and be patient. I will have 3 days next weekend at home then it is off to wis. to try filling my buck tag, then back home for a few days before heading up north for the gun opener which I will only be using my bow once again. The season is getting primed this year with some actually cool temps and good moon times falling the first week of November. I just get jacked up thinking about big mature whitetails cruising midday threw the timber on the field edges checking for does. So good luck to all of you this primetime of the season. The picture I added here is of my hunting buddy Eric Williamson and his 06 buck a prime example of what putting time in on stand can get you.

No comments: