Monday, January 21, 2008

ATA

ATA
I had the opportunity to attend the 2008 ATA show (Archery Trade Association) in Indianapolis, Indiana. What a show! It not only had everything there that a archer could imagine, but I met more people then I ever thought was possible. First off, if you haven’t ever heard of Wilderness Athlete, just wait because it isn’t going to be long and you will. We were the entire "buzz" at the show. It was backed up by some of the biggest names in the industry. IE: Cameron Hanes, Bill Winke, Guy Eastman, Fred Eichler, and Randy Ulmer, and not to mention some of the best pro staffers in the industry. They're such a great tasting and healthy choice of supplement and snack. Also, I was finally able to meet everyone at G5 Broad heads. I've been on their pro staff for a few years now, but I never had the chance to actually meet them face to face. They’re such an awesome group of people, and not to mention they have unbelievable products. Some of the products I had seen were, for one, Roscobie riser cam. This is a stabilizer that also has a lipstick camera in it. I was very hesitant because no one has ever been able to make this actually work, but I think they did it from what I can see. The film is actually good and the recovery time from the shot is very fast. All your footage goes right to a SD card and it runs up to 7 hours of film time on 2 AA lithium batteries.The other products that caught my eye were the new Full Metal Jacket shafts from Easton. A definite advantage is a little more kinetic energy.

No comments: