Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's been a while



Well it's been a while since I've updated my blog. I do have a pretty good excuse though. I have been working again so I haven't had anytime to update let alone even visit any web sites. Also my wife Ashley and I have been getting ready for a new addition to our home. Ashley was due last friday so she is very ready to be a mom. I am stoked to be able to have a little hunting partner in a couple years.
As for work I have been working on the new 35W bridge in Minneapolis Mn. If your not familiar the bridge collapsed unexpectedly last Aug. and has a finish date of Dec.24th. There is a lot of hard work and long hours so hopefully we can get it done safely and in a timely manner.
I am also getting ready for turkey hunting, I have a pretty good area and have been shooting when I can, also I have been practicing my calling as much as Ashley loves it. Catch up with you all soon.

No comments: