Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays


I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hopefully we will all have a good New Year. I must have been a good boy this year because I got spoiled with all sorts of new hunting gear and some gift cards that will be put to some good use. I love the holidays spending time with all the families but I can only be inside for so long before I start going a little stir crazy, this year I planned ahead a little and brought my video equip. and also my snow shoes so the day after Christmas Ashley and I made use of some beautiful powdery snow and went on a little hike. I was also able to film a little clip for the BackFortyOutdoors website.

I was also able to set up my new Quest bow. I am so impressed with this bow I can't say enough good things about it. I also made a drastic change in my release I went from a tru ball short and sweet to a stan sx2 thumb release. I was noticing some early signs of target panic coming on so I needed to change things up. I will still keep my trusty tru ball in my bag though for backup. Once again I hope all of you have a great holiday season.

No comments: